Love seems like a very timely subject for a post just before Valentine's Day. In no particular order, here are a few thoughts about launching cupid's arrow.
1) Love begins where need stops; love is more about giving than needing.
2) Loving yourself allows you to give love that you possess rather than need the love you lack.
3) Too often," I love you" means I need you to love me because I don't know how.
4) Love is best when it is freely given; it can be given freely only if it is yours.
5) If someone loves you more than you do, you won't have room for all of theirs.
5) Knowing how to love yourself improves your ability to know how to love others.
6) Loving yourself doesn't make you selfish, it helps to keep you from behaving selfishly.
7) Developing true self-esteem helps you to pass it along to the next generation.
8) When we don't have enough love of our own we search for more, often leaving behind those who love us.
9) Knowing how to love yourself helps you to see more clearly if others do.
10) To improve your aim at loving others, be sure not to miss yourself.